Advanced Technology and Techniques
SERVPRO of Dallas Central has the latest in technology in the industry. A lot of mitigation companies still go about things "the old fashioned way", we have invested in the tools to give us accurate measurements, and efficient and exceedingly effective processes. Thermal camera usage on every water job is just one item that separates us. Thermal cameras allow us to quickly scan the room to see damage that may not have been noticed by the naked eye. Additionally, we often run into situations where the source of the water damage is not known, the thermal camera can quickly scan a whole house to locate suspected areas to examine further.
Electrostatic sprayers are another essential tool these days. These became popular during the pandemic to ionize solutions usually disinfectants before applying them to a surface. The charged particles are attracted the surface and repel each other resulting in a fully covered area. Whether it is Covid-19 or spraying suspected growth, electrostatic sprayers get the job done thoroughly.
In the field and in the office, iPads are used along with the most advanced, customized mitigation software. The software is constantly evolving as better things come available to make the customer, insurance company and mitigation company's' lives easier. Every team at SERVPRO of Dallas Central has an iPad to quickly record the days readings, take lots of pictures and easily store in the cloud.
There are just samplings of the technology we have available for every job.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.